The Els for Autism Golf Challenge is expanding its reach in 2018 by supporting new Affiliate Events throughout North America. Teams of two persons who register their event on the Golf Challenge web site at www.e4agolf.com and raise $13,000+ for Els for Autism can qualify to attend the Grand Finale in Palm Beach at The Breakers Hotel, October 28th & 29th, 2018. Those who wish to fundraise towards the finale without hosting an affiliate event are welcome to register here as well.
Golf Days (give back day, auction, ladies day, member day, skins games, donation basket,hole contest, fun on-course hole competitions, etc.) • Run • Car Race • Tennis Tournament • 100 Hole Hike • Bike Race • Bowling • Dinner/Gala • Concert • Crowdfunding • Shopping Give Back • Raffle • Auction • Your Choice – Create Your Own
Please be creative – A restriction is that your Affiliate Event does not conflict with one of the Golf Challenge Regional events in the US or Canada. The Els for Autism Foundation reserves the right to exclude any Affiliate Event if our staff determines that there is a conflict with a Golf Challenge Regional event or any other concern.
Affiliate Events Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is Els for Autism launching Affiliate Events? Every year we have individuals in different cities who would like to start up a local Regional Golf Challenge, and the golf calendar is mostly limited to summer months. In addition, people who do not play golf have asked how they can participate. Affiliate Events give more people the ability to become part of the Golf Challenge and qualify for the Grand Finale.
- How do I know if my Affiliate Event idea will qualify? Please complete the registration on this page and you will be contacted by a Golf Challenge staff member within 5 business days.
- Will Els for Autism cover any start-up costs for my Affiliate Event? The Foundation will not be able to cover start-up costs, so hosts should ensure that they can recoup costs through ticket sales or registration fees.
- How do I accept donations on behalf of Els for Autism? Hosts of similar events have accepted donations several ways– some collect funds and write a personal check to Els for Autism Foundation,some have their guests write checks to the Foundation, and some ask guests to pay for their event ticket, and then write a separate donation to the Foundation.
- What kind of support will I receive for my event? Affiliate Events hosts will receive:
- Affiliate Event marketing package, with print ready deliverables
- Els for Autism ribbon pins plus 1 item for gift bags *Dependent on participant numbers
- An auction item package, including an autographed photo, cardboard frame, headcover, shirt, and hat
- Remote telephone support from the Golf Challenge development team
Create or Join a Team to participate in the Golf Challenge Affiliate Program.
Select a team to donate towards. Help them reach their fundraising goal!
Visit your participant center.